Friday, May 10, 2013

Bleh.

On the surface, I've had a "good" week.  I stayed on plan every day, taking into account my date night meal which I have decided should be my one free meal per week.  But I didn't take the whole day off, just the one meal, exactly as planned.  I walked four out of five days, (five out of six if you count Sunday, prior to my official weigh-in).  I followed all the rules.  They're not the hard part, yet.  I know days will come where I am jonesing for a cheeseburger from Sonic or I just don't want to exercise.  The hard part right now is the mental stuff.






This isn't going to be a blog where I blow sunshine up your ass and pretend everything is just super hunky dory and I am pleased as punch with the measly amount of weight I lost this week.  Doing this shit day in and day out is tedious.  Weight loss is painfully slow.  And at the beginning, the road ahead is loooooong.  As I walked this evening, I thought, "I just want to be there already."  I watched a YouTube video today and the vlogger showed us her insanely cute bikinis.  *sigh*  I just want to be THERE already.  The only way to do that is to keep going and not give up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment