Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wow!

So tonight I sat down with my Hard Bodies book and read the beginning and then I downloaded an app so that I could build my routine and take it to the gym with me.  I put in all the exercises and was blown away by how many there were.  I mean, my brain read "five per body part" but once I had the whole routine input I couldn't help but think "Damn, I used to work my ass off, no wonder I looked good!"  Seriously, I think my brain just blocked out how much work I must have done to get that body I had in my mid-20's. 

I am getting excited about getting back in there.  Sure, there will probably be some folks giving the old, fat lady the hairy eyeball.  Screw 'em.

I think the first day I will get my teenage son to go in with me and help me find all of the equipment I need.  I think he's going to love the app I found.  I am always finding scraps of paper with his exercises written on them.  Now he can just put them into his phone.  It's very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment